All Canadian Casinos Reviewed
Are you aware that the online casino industry generates more revenue worldwide than any other industry on the Internet? That's right - even more than "adult entertainment". That makes the market ultra-competitive which leads to an over-saturated market requiring players to digest an awful lot of information to choose a new casino. That is why third party casino reviews are so useful and should play an integral role in any player's decision process.
Our primary objective of our online casino reviews is to help with the "filtering" process.
We over a decade of experience in the industry, we understand the business; what players want; as well as what players may not know, but should be aware of. More importantly, we have used this knowledge to complete most of the "filtering" work in the collection of reviews. Here is a list of the most recommended online casinos and below you can find more information about the factors considered in our comprehensive guide.
Best Rated Casinos for Canadian Players
- One of the most popular online casinos worldwide, Jackpot City offers over 400 Microgaming games, incredible progressive jackpots and a signup bonus up to $500 on your first two deposits. With Microgaming supplying the software, this casino offers no shortage of games.
- Known as the very "first online casino", Gaming Club is one of the best at player rewards with ongoing promotions and personalized rewards since 2001. New players receive a no deposit free spins bonus to test the slots games without risk.
- The leading brand in the Fortune Lounge Group, Royal Vegas thinks big and to proves it with a welcome bonus up to $1200. Management has a great deal of experience and the software is powered by Microgaming, offering a satisfying gaming experience among players.
- Known as the world's biggest online casino, 888 offers attractive casino bonus offers and a plethora of deposit methods. The live dealer casino is a nice touch and they develop their own software, so no other brand offers the games available at 888 including poker, bingo, skill and sports.
- With Microgaming providing software, you know they are going to be superior in slot machine games, but our reviews of this property observe that All Slots is strong when it comes to every other casino game. Monthly and seasonal contests and promotions regularly set it above other competitors.
More details about our independent casino reviews
Bonuses for the best casinos in Canada
The analysis we use to determine our recommendations consider many of factors including:
Ownership - Solid ownership can make the difference between a "fly-by-night" operation and one that becomes a mainstay in the industry. That is why experienced ownership, as well as management, is so important to ensure the casino you choose, remains in business for the long term.
Reputation - The age of an operation is important, but what the company is known for during that time is even more important. In our online casino reviews, we consider an operation's reputation among the players - is it known for being fair and courteous with players? Have there been problems with customers being paid? A positive reputation is a good indicator that your experience will also be positive.
Bonus & Promotions - Online casinos use free bonuses to attract new players and retain loyal customers. There are all kinds of bonuses offered to players - some bonuses are better than others. It's not always the cash value that players should look at. Often it's the terms and conditions of the promotions that dictate the true value of a casino bonus.
Software - This is the key to the safety and security of the games, as well as the selection and quality. Features such as download, no download and mobile options are important. Is there a casino, poker room, bingo or sportsbook associated with it? A casino's affiliation with a software company can play one of the most significant roles in the experience the casino can extend to its customers, so it is a key factor in our evaluation.
Deposits & Withdrawals - The variety of casino payment methods to deposit funds in your account are critical in the decision process however, it is even more important to know how you can make a withdrawal and how long it will take to you receive your money. Some casinos are much better than others in this regard and each casino review illustrates all of the banking methods available to players.
Support - If you have any type problem in a casino, whether it's technical or financial, access to customer support is imperative. Unfortunately, not all casinos offer 27/4 live support via telephone, live chat and email in your language of choice - the ones that do offer a clear advantage and receive higher ratings.