How do Casino Wagering Requirements Work : Complete Guide

Online casino bonuses are very popular in the world of online casino games. These bonuses often draw new players with the allure of huge winnings or promises of double deposits when a real, cash deposit is made. Wagering requirements are the set of rules a customer must obey in order to obtain the casino bonus cash.

Top Online Casino Bonuses
Logo
Casino
Bonus Cashback €€
Bonus Cashback %
Code
WR
Logiciel
Casino Slots Magic
$250
1%
-
1000
WMS Gaming
Casino Codeta
$3000
10%
-
30
NetEnt
Europaplay Casino
$500
50%
-
30
Playtech
Mars
$-
15%
-
40
Net Entertainment
Bet365
$unlimited
25%
-
20
Playtech
EU Casino
$250
1%
-
-
SkillonNet
TTR Casino
$10
15%
-
3
Net Entertainment
Sapphire Rooms Casino
$50
10%
-
40
Nektan
MyWin 24 Casino
$1000
20%
-
50
NetEnt
Casibon
$100
10%
-
35
Microgaming
                                       

How do Casino Bonus Wagering Requirements Work?

Casino bonus wagering requirements vary greatly from casino to casino, but the main type of wagering requirement states that a player must bet on a certain number of available playlines in order for the bonus to become effective. Wagering requirements ensure that players bet a certain amount of money and truly win; this way, they are not simply taking the bonus money and walking away. In the majority of cases, the player must wager their original deposit plus the bonus amount 20 times over before the bonus is ever awarded.

Casino Bonus Wagering Requirements Game Limits

Often, players seeking to collect a bonus are limited to one of a select few casino games. Slots are almost always included in this requirement since customers are not likely to risk a large bet on a select few paylines in the attempt to strike it rich. Other games like roulette and blackjack are known for being simpler to achieve a payout, so many casinos will consider these games 'off limits' for the purpose of collecting a bonus. Wagering requirements can be divided among several games as well. For instance, 20% of the winnings may come from blackjack, but it could be required that the other 80% of the requirements be achieved at slots.

Casino bonus wagering requirements are not a new idea, and they can be found in any casino that offers bonus deposits to new or existing customers. It is important for players to read and study the wagering requirements carefully in order to receive their promised payout.